Field Services Engineer
Field Services Engineer required by a global company to carry out maintenance and upgrades for telecom (Fixed and Mobile) products
- Support the completion of Telecom or Infrastructure required within own area
- Responsible for performance levels to SLA/OLA applicable in own area
- Support the acceptance of Network & Sites in own area
- Support escalated Field Operations matters in own area
- Support outage and general investigations for report purposes
- Support s liaison with Field Operations subcontractors and third parties
The client is after someone with the following skills and experience
- Minimum three (3) years operations field experience
- Broad knowledge required across domains, with emphasis on RAN.
- RAN fault finding/Installation experience (mandatory)
- Microwave fault finding/Installation experience
- IT/IP fault finding/Installation experience
- Preventative Maintenance
- Deployment/Installation experience also considered
- RAN knowledge and experience mandatory requirement.
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.