Finance BI Developer/Analyst - Permanent - $100k-130k package.
My client, an Australian household name, are currently seeking a Finance BI Developer / Analyst to join the Business systems management team. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager this role will be instrumental in the development, implementation, maintenance and support of the Finance Data warehouse, to deliver end user and organizations information and reporting needs. This role will be pivotal in the design and development of ETL processes, routines and reports to automate processes throughout global finance operations using their technical expertise and provide support across reporting and other finance systems functions in a supportive role.
Key Skills/ Experience required:
- Significant industry experience in business intelligence and building a successful data warehouse ready for consumption of BI tools and strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and methodologies.
- Be able to independently design and create solutions end to end
- Extensive MS Data Warehouse Development experience in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and BI Tools such as, Power BI, Excel, Power Automate
- Experience on SSAS-Tabular modelling and good knowledge of DAX language.
- Experience with Hyperion EPM
- Experience building and maintaining .net Application in particular Excel Add-ins, C# WinForms apps.
- SQL Server 2017 experience and able to create and maintain table schemas, ETL (SSIS packages), strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Azure platform.
- Proven experience writing VBA codes and macros in VBA to create automation and efficiencies within Excel
- Exposure to finance industry working with a global finance team
- You will have a proven ability to communicate across both finance and IT in order to gather requirements and present the most appropriate solutions.
- Project and change management experience
- Good stakeholder management
How to apply:
My client is growing year on year and are able to offer fantastic career progression to those who seek it. If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191 .