You would be working within the Finance Billing Operations Analyst to provide a one stop support in financial contract set up within the accounting system as well as facilitate the internal ordering process for customer teams.
- This role will have end to end ownership of allocated requests from WBS Project/Contract set up to ordering through to billing release /project closures
- Key contact in the Financial Operations team to provide information regarding orders whilst ensuring they are processed efficiently and effectively through the system
- Information source to assist in closing customer/stakeholder queries relating to financials, goods and services ordering and billing
- Apply governance across processes and ensure applicable company policies are adhered to
- Accurate load of WBS Project and contracts Setup in the accounting system
- Responsible for understanding financial, commercial and billing requirements to ensure timely and accurate billing implementation as stated in executed contract
- Undertake all processing of sales documents and varied Client Services duties in line with Client's policy and procedure to ensure consistency
- Liaise closely with the Sales, Quoting team, Project teams, Delivery / Transition Specialists, Finance and Procurement to manage existing customer contracts as well as new customers who are transitioning in
- Support the efforts of the Sales team in providing satisfactory customer service through the implementation of daily tasks and other post sales-related issues
- Establish and maintain exceptional vendor/stakeholder relationships
- Required to work outside of core hours as dictated by business critical activities and timelines during month/quarter/year end
- Ongoing maintenance of Projects and Contracts and Orders related records, including change and amendments
- Project and Contracts closures
- Project & Contract management
- Sales Document Management
- Revenue Assurance
- Product Knowledge
- Workflow management
- Continuous improvement
- Customer Experience
Experience with Project coordination/ operations and SAP is required
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.