Finance Business Analyst | Dynamics AX 2012 | Initial 6 months contract |
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather business requirements and document current and proposed business process
- Provides assistance to the business stakeholders to introduce efficiencies through the implementation of streamlined business processes
- Works collaboratively with both IT and business and deliver practical systems solutions that meet agreed business objectives
- Assist Project Manager to ensures new systems and enhancements are as per project plan and schedule
- Prepare training plans, facilitates workshops and delivers training when required.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Industry Equivalent
- Must have minimum 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have experience in the design, implementation and support of complex enterprise IT systems
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance module experience (Functional)
- Minimum 5 year experience in a high volume consumer goods business either in wholesale or retail
- Experience in being the key conduit between the business and IT on a significant change initiative
- Experience in formulating and delivering end user documentation and training
If you are keen to apply please complete your application by using the "APPLY NOW" Tab. If you have further queries please do not hesitate to call Rowena on o\0430 355 131 with Ref. RS63035.