One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Finance Officer.
Our client need a Finance Officer within Security Business Section (SBS) to assist with reporting and processing of financial records in the department's financial management system, SAP
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of financial system, SAP;
- Good asset management knowledge;
- Report, monitor and capitalise Asset Under
- Constructions (AUC) accounts;
- A good understanding of invoice processing and accounts payable;
- Maintenance and monitoring of monthly accrual reports;
- Raising purchase orders and entering invoices into SAP;
- Good record keeping skills both electronic and hard copy
- Ability to work under limited direction, including planning, prioritising and organising work for self-achieved deadlines;
- Adhoc finance work where required
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Finance Officer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 0261 031 837 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"