Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class Engineering and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
One of our premium defense client based in Adelaide is looking for Financial Estimator.
Defence - Subsea
Small company, in the growth phase
An exciting, long term opportunity
Australian Citizen only, Security clearance will be required to be obtained in the future.
- Due to growth, a stand-alone position of Financial Estimator has been created
- Financial Estimator required to prepare costings and calculations using multiple inputs to estimate costs associated with projects/allocated works of a defence nature
- Create accurate cost models/costing records for projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple and large amounts of data with high levels of accuracy
- You will have experience completing Financial Estimating in prior roles and a history of success and making an impact with your costing assessments
- Exposure and understanding of Engineering terminology required
- Able to work in a timely fashion, with a high degree of confidentiality
- Good team player, confident dealing with all layers of organisation
Applications invited from candidates with prior experience in a Financial Estimator capacity and a proven track record of success. Please provide a Cover Letter and CV indicating how your experience is a fit for this position.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and strong finance estimating skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Zeenat D'Penha on 08 83068234, Apply by clicking on the link and alternatively, you may share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"