6 months initial contract
Financial Support/Operations role x 2
Macquarie Park/North Ryde areas
Working within the Financial Operations Team, the ICT Operations Officer will provide a one stop shop support in financial contract set up within the accounting system as well as facilitate the internal ordering process for customer teams across the organisation.
- Have end to end ownership of allocated requests from project set up to ordering through to billing release /project closures
- Provide information regarding orders whilst ensuring they are processed efficiently and effectively through the system
- Assist in closing customer/stakeholder queries relating to financials, goods and services ordering and billing
- Apply governance across processes and ensure applicable company policies are adhered to
- Setup accurate project and contracts in the accounting system
- Understand financial, commercial and billing requirements to ensure timely and accurate billing implementation as stated in executed contract
- Undertake all processing of sales documents and varied Client Services duties in line with company policy and procedure to ensure consistency
- Liaise closely with the Sales, Quoting team, Project teams, Delivery / Transition Specialists, Finance and Procurement to manage existing customer contracts as well as new customers who are transitioning in
- Support the efforts of the Sales team in providing satisfactory customer service through the implementation of daily tasks and other post sales-related issues
- Establish and maintain exceptional vendor/stakeholder relationships
- Required to work outside of core hours as dictated by business critical activities and timelines during month/quarter/year end
- Minimum 3 years' experience within financial and billing operations role
- IT technical Skills and working knowledge of Project and Sales Document Module of SAP
- IT technical Skills and working knowledge of accounting software packages
- 3 years' experience working in a similar industry (i.e. Telecommunications or Information Technology)
- Prior experience in a Customer Services / Sales Support / Project role within an IT company
- Demonstrated ability to manage a varied and complex workload
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality documentation and reports appropriate to all levels of management
- History of taking ownership of issues and tasks to completion
- Have an understanding of how sales, delivery, financial, operational and customer inter-relationships work and how to drive results from them
- An understanding of the role and related functions of SAP
- Intermediate level proficiency in the use of commonly-used personal computer (PC) applications software such as MS Word and MS Excel.
- Sound knowledge of project accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication skill
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.