Front End Developer | Permanent Role| Northern Suburbs | Parking | Bleeding Edge Technology
My client is in the process of hiring a Front End Developer who will be part of a small cross-functional team to assist in design and build scalable, global cloud-based services that will be utilised by the public. To be successful in this role you need a can-do attitude, able to work autonomously and collaboratively within a small, fast-paced team of software engineers.
As a Front End Developer you must have an experience in leading the design, build, test, deploy and support cloud-based micro-services, and have experience deploying applications to cloud based environment specifically AWS using Docker.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or industry equivalent
- Minimum 3+ year's software Front End Development experience in a .Net Environment
- Experience in developing in:
- SASS or LESS
- Java Applets
- Previous experience in Gaming Industry, Automation or Consumer Electronics industries will be highly regarded
- Mobile development experience with Android or IOS will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritise task and manage tight deadlines; Agile experience will be an advantage
Benefits and perks
- Training and Education. Company has a strong commitment to its employees and their development and offers opportunities to attend conferences and workshops to take your skills to the next level
- Free lunch is provided on Fridays
If you are keen to apply, please ensure that you have completed the application process and use the Apply Now tab. if you have further queries please do not hesitate to call Rowena on 0430 355 131 with Reference Number RS61944.