We have an excellent 6 month contract opportunity for a UI Developer to join a leading global technology team within the resources sector. Working across a complex system which is well established in the industry as a leader in the space. This local team works globally with other development centres and remote customers, so good communication skills and a willingness to collaborate positively is essential.
- Working in an agile development environment, develop UI components and screens from UX mockups and requirements.
- Complete agreed work in line with the existing framework, contribute to ongoing evolution of the framework and peer review other team members work.
- As part of the development team, participate in design workshops, planning, grooming, standups and demonstrations. Update work tickets progressively, contribute documentation to the team wiki throughout the development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Background in Web development, preferably experience across more than one framework
- Typescript, Angular 2+
- Experience in continuous integration environments
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Building reusable shared web components
- TDD with Jasmine or Jest
- D3 / other web visualization libraries
- Cloud hosted webapps
- Product development experience
- Strong communication skills working as a remote team
- Ability to build from UI mockup design
- Eye for detail
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.