This Australian business exists to make people's lives better by providing services to make a great place to work
As the Frontend Developer you will be working on a program of digital innovation and will be responsible for developing digital services for the website and other channels. You will focus on user-centred design and will work with a team of digital, marketing and content specialists. You will be hands on developing user-friendly functionality on websites and mobile apps which will include digital storytelling, virtual experiences and streaming cameras
- Over 3 years experience in a Web Developer or Frontend Developer role
- Experience in translating UI/UX wireframes and visual designs to efficient frontend application code
- Experience with front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.JS, SvelteJS)
- Experience in Build tools - Webpack, Babel, RollUp, Grunt, SCSS
- Hands-on experience with modern web development tools such as HTML5, CSS3 and SVG
- Experience in Component Driven Design and how to build component libraries at generic and product levels
- Experience in building web applications that leverage REST or GraphQL API's.
- TDD, Visual Regression Testing and Unit Testing, specifically JEST
- Experience with GIT
- Nice to have experience working with Sitecore and Salesforce
- Experience implementing and/or supporting continuous deployment using Azure DevOps
- Knowledgeable in W3C Accessibility Standards
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.