Front End Web Developer | 8+ months Contract | Daily Rate | Northern Sydney
General Responsibilities and Skills Required:
- As a Front End developer you are responsible for the implementation of the visual elements that users see and interact within a web application.
- Working closely with the by back-end (Python/Django) web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration
- Previous experience with Vue.js ideally 3+ years' experience in commercial environment
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code for technically feasible UX/UI design
- Responsible for testing to ensure functionality, usability, security, compatibility, and performance of the web applications and systems, including ensuring fast loading pages and performance optimisation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software to optimise and improve performance.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.