Modis based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Front End Drupal Developer to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
The Senior Developer will specifically undertake the following:
- 3+ years Drupal web development experience
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3 including a basic understanding of server-side CSS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- High level of interpersonal and consultation skills with demonstrated effective communication skills
- Experience in the higher education sector will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.