To meet Modis's continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for
- Provide expertise, support and development for new customer facing portal
- Assist with production of development estimates based on supporting documentation and past experience.
- Assist in the preparation and development of system documentation
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new products / applications
- Support the design or modification of business systems or information technology (IT) for the business IT systems
- Document the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system in compliance with the OB IT architecture
- Interact with system architects and developers to ensure that the system is properly implemented
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required;
- At least (2) years of relevant experience required
- 1 year experience working with an Agile methodology such as Scrum
- Optional - MongoDB | SQL
o JSON Schema Forms
o Developing web apps
o CSS extensions
- Familiar with REST/HTTP communication.
- A nice to have experience in Mulesoft
- Well-developed technical documentation skills.
- Understanding of responsive design & implementation.
- Understanding of Micro services.
- Experience in working with Agile Environment.
- Team Player
- Open to Learning
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, APPLY here and contact Sejal on 0396262668 OR Email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"