This Victorian state government department is seeking a full stack Java Developer to join on an initial 12 month contract working in Melbourne's CBD.
As a Java Developer you will be working on a large scale transformation project with a Finance focus contributing across the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile and DevOps practices.
- Requirements analysis, architecture and estimation
- Design, Development and quality review
- Deployment and support
- Documentation and reporting
- Continuous improvement and contribute to best practices
- Lead, mentor, communicate
- JUnit and/or TDD, XML, Web Services (REST/SOAP), SQL/NoSQL
- Source Control and Version Control systems, Object Oriented Programming
- Modern web UI technologies, e.g. Angular, React, JSP/JSF and/or PrimeFaces etc.
- Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Eclipse, WebSphere,
- Oracle database, WebLogic, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux shell scripting
- JIRA, CI/CD and DevOps tools, APIs, Micro-services and SOA
- BigData, Data Warehouse, Cloud hosting concepts and technologies
- ITIL knowledge and/or certification, Oracle certification
- Software Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification/experience
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 or email for further information, quoting reference 62508.