We are currently seeking a full-stack developer (back end emphasis) to work in a multi-disciplinary team developing an open source digital platform. The team is providing the shared infrastructure and standards that will enable certain organisations, technology vendors and start-ups to connect and innovate to deliver better experiences for consumers of specific services.
- Architect and build RESTful services in a microservices style architecture within a Java development stack, using the Spring Boot framework.
- Build quality components of an integration layer for publishing events.
- Work with users in an agile development environment to understand requirements, elicit feedback and refine the solution through product showcases.
- Provide technical input into the viability, estimation of effort and delivery of user stories.
- Develop and use system testing and validation procedures (unit tests, integration tests etc.) which support continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps processes.
Skills and Experience
- Strong proficiency with Java development stacks, particularly using the Spring Boot framework and microservice architecture
- All round experience in frontend and backend development, with a deep understanding in one or more of the following: security, accessibility, backend integration
- Keen interest in using modern technology to build APIs an advantage.
Job reference: RA64060
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.