Working as a Software Engineer you will be part of a user-centric research, design and development team where your technical input and direction can directly influence the way customers use the products you create.
In this role you will be given the chance to work on truly unique projects with well-known clients and will be expected to contribute to these conversations and projects.
- Work closely with research and design teams to understand customers, their needs, wants, pain points and opportunities
- Come up with solutions that will directly impact the overall customer experience
- Solve unique problems in an interesting way
- Work directly with clients and customers who are responsive to advice to try and deliver the best possible outcome for them
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with startups / small product teams or within feature delivery teams
- The ability to work with the wider teams to define and refine requirements
- The ability to help define strategy and make technical decisions
- Experience with modern front end technology stacks, e.g React/Angular/Vue
- Experience in back-end development (.NET Core)
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL
- Experience with GraphQL (highly desirable)
- Interest to work with different clients, projects and industries
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fun, friendly and innovative organisation who will support your continued growth and give you the opportunity to influence and impact large, cutting-edge projects.
If you are interested in finding out more, please 'Apply Now' or email Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion.