A long-term contract opportunity exists for a Full-Stack Engineer to support this dynamic program of work with technical expertise and advice across a range of program activities and initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing lean software development procedures/approaches
- Establishing a suitable development environment for the scope of activities anticipated
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software engineering and development tasks
- Designing test plans and conducting software testing on innovative software
- Provide software engineering and development Subject Matter Expertise
- Basic user training, including non-technical staff, on use of developed proof of concept, prototype, or operational software
- Working closely with other external and internal partners including developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
To qualify for this role, you will ideally possess:
- 5+ years of software engineering and development experience involving researching, designing, implementing and managing software projects.
- Degree or equivalent in a related technical field (Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Software Programming and Development).
- Experienced at configuring solutions with different cloud providers (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc)
- Experience with microservices architectures and asynchronous web communications
- Full stack development experience across cloud-based systems, including user interfaces
- Significant experience with development of cloud-based APIs (SOAP, REST, WebSockets, etc)
- Experience with database creation and management (NoSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Experience with ingestion and processing of different data-interchange formats (JSON, GeoJSON, XML, etc)
- Web-based user interface design experience (for desktop viewing)
- Experience with real-time critical data transfer (location tracking, Internet of Things, drone APIs, etc)
- Experience with Geospatial Information Systems development and management
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Craig Favilla at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2555.