Modis based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Full Stack Java Web Developer to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- 4+ years experience developing web applications using Java, JSP and Spring MVC in government or industry equivalent.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code.
- Proficiency in all of the below areas:
- Java 2 SE version 8 and J2EE Servlets
- Core Spring and Spring MVC
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Development of WCAG compliant websites to at least AA level (AAA preferred).
- Asynchronous programming techniques including Promises and/or RxJS Observables.
- Secure coding skills (both client and server).
- Git Source Code Management system
Must be Citizens to apply.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.