One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior .Net /Angular Full Stack Developers
- Proven senior experience in full stack enterprise and commercial level .Net development experience, within an Agile environment
- Extensive experience in modern web applications, ideally Single Page Applications (SPAS) using HTML 5, CSS3, Angular and Typescript
- Outstanding work ethic, self-starting with demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- End to end ALM experience including unit and integration testing, automated deployment, continuous integration and delivery
- Integration development experience with 3rd party products, ESB's and web services
- Experience in analysing and tuning the performance of large scale applications (both .Net & SQL Server)
- Current baseline or NV1 security clearance (NV1 mandatory for some projects)
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience.
- Experience with SharePoint or MS Dynamics CRM
- Experience with ADFS
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps in requirements, source management and release control
- Experience with React or Angular frameworks
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.