- Designing and developing new software systems based on user requirements
- Consulting with business stakeholders and product owners to understand requirements and provide technical advice.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements in line with strategic roadmap.
- Implement Software using Microsoft.NET (Including core) & SQL Server
- Maintaining Software systems implemented in .NET, Classic ASP, Java and Ruby.
- Performing Code reviews and mentoring junior software engineers.
- Performing unit testing, integration testing and facilitate user acceptance testing by business stakeholders.
- Maintaining and supporting production systems.
- Assisting inquiry discovery processes and enquiries for information, Extracting data from databases using SQL and reporting tools.
- Proven skills in the NET Framework, preferably including experience with .NET Core.
- Proven SQL Server database skills, including stored procedures and query optimisation.
- Proven skills in modern web application frameworks (Angular 2+, Bootstrap).
- Experience with several of the following programming languages: Java, Ruby, and Python.
- Experience with common Software design patterns including MVC.
- Experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment strategies and software (e.g. Jenkins, Chef).
- Experience working in a true Scrum development environment and strong understanding of Agile principles and values.
- Demonstrated Capability to learn new development languages and frameworks.
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and experience in the development, maintenance and provision of information and communication systems and associated services.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Manish Sanduja at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4813 for further information, quoting reference MS63142