Our client is seeking Full-Stack .NET Engineers to join the high performing squads in one of their business-critical Tribes.
Working in a team of 2-3 engineers, a Product Manager, BA, and QAs/test engineers.
Responsible for maintaining coding quality, design, and implementation of new and agreed architectures etc.
Whatever you love - design, technology, engineering, you're active in the community that sits around it.
- We're looking for someone with a passion for modern technology.
- You're involved in the Software Engineering community.
- You enjoy attending meetups, conferences, have a blog or a GitHub portfolio.
- You can own the code from inception through to Production
- Develop high quality, scalable and performant solutions.
- Designing solutions to deploying them and ensuring best-practice operation.
- Coach, mentor and help the engineers in the team to improve their skills.
We need you to have
- Strong experience in modern engineering practices and disciplines.
- Ability to question decisions and challenge the status quo.
And these technical skills
- Strong Full-Stack development skills including (but not must) C#, ASP .NET MVC, WebAPI and Entity Framework
- Strong Angular JS (Versions 2+)
- REST APIs
- Strong MS SQL Server including performance optimization
- Experience with event streaming, service bus or message queues (Azure Event Hubs, Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar)
- Strong understanding of web security (OWASP TOP 10, etc.)
It would be nice if you had:
- Azure/AWS experience or other cloud providers
- Working with Docker/Kubernetes containers
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases (Mongo DB or Couch DB)
- Experience with Messaging Queues (Azure Service Bus/AWSQS/RabbitMQ)
- Experience with CI/CD, infrastructure as code, DevOps, automation, serverless technologies/microservices
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.