About the Company
A Govt. organization
Essential skills and experience
- Familiarity with one or more web frameworks such as Rails, Django
- Research and analysis of competing for technology choices, to make informed decisions based on user needs; with a strong consideration of open source technology
- Strong leadership of multidisciplinary engineers within a cross-functional team where coaching, mentoring and enabling people are applied to deliver results
- Strong capability in the use of modern technology to build APIs such as GraphQL, Protobuf and/or gRPC
- Strong experience in reviewing the code and design of other developers and providing constructive feedback
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Ability to work in a diverse multidisciplinary (MDT) team outside of your specialty with user researchers and designers.
- Experience in agile techniques and methodology
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ashwin Sadashiv in our Sydney offices on Ashwin.Sadashiv@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.