To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Developers to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a complete end to end application.
- Delivering a complete end to end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Working with the BAs to finalise the user stories
- Determine story points and feedback on sprints
Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS/ReactJS
- Strong experience in backend development using NodeJS
- Well versed with agile ways of working. Daily Stand-ups, incremental development etc.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with NOSQL/MongoDB/DB2 Database
- Experience with Rest API and JSON
- Experience working in Medium to Big Teams (6-10Member team)
- Experience leading a team (Nice to have)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / Ravikumar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.