To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Developers to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for developing in Nodejs for APIs and network interfacing.
- Delivering a complete end to end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Communicating with external web services
- Working with the BAs to finalise the user stories
- Determine story points and feedback on sprints
Skills & Experience
- A Background in and a proven track record of architecting software, 5+ years
- Extensive experience in developing in Nodejs for APIs and network interfacing.
- Ability to utilise testing tools including Mocha and Postman/Newman
- Experience in CICD/DevOps Tooling including Git (Bitbucket), Bamboo, Docker and Ansible
- Experience with developing HTTP REST APIs
- Experience with consuming SOAP APIs
- Experience in Docker Networking (For Micro-services)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in agile development practices
- It is also desirable but not essential that candidates have:
- Testing experience using Selenium Cucumber and other UI Testing tools
- Ability to utilise code quality tools such as SonarQube
- Further skills in micro-service deployments and scaling micro-services would also be desirable
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / Ravikumar.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.