One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Gateway Engineer.
- Demonstrated experience of Gateway infrastructure such as Firewall, Proxy, Mail servers, DNS and VPN.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining IPS/IDS, SIEM, Central Log management.
- Demonstrated high-level experience of working with Server Load balancing using F5 and working with multiple operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco networking devices such as Routers and Switches and routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF.
- Provide face-to-face training for One Note and Office Pro Plus. Create and write user guides and tip sheets for Office Pro Plus
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Application Architect skill set.
For more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha 6103 1837 email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"