Position Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Carlton 3053, Melbourne
Duration: 6 months
Our state government client is looking for a GIS analyst to backfill their BAU function.
It's important for the candidate to
Be able to quickly change direction as required in a fast-evolving operating environment. Work with minimal supervision
GIS Analyst Responsibilities:
Support BAU enterprise GIS operations
- Incident/problem support
- Data management services (full life-cycle from capture to publish)
- Spatial analysis / mapping services
- Requests for information
Support transformation work if required
- Degree in Computer Science, Geography, Surveying, Engineering or related field.
- Proficient in ArcGIS suite
- Familiar with FME
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision at a time on intense organizational change
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL, R or Python.
- Familiarity with SAP CRM
- Experience with mapping tools such as QGIS and spatial analytics in R
- Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ibrahim Khan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0428 054 923 for further information, quoting reference IK63951
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ibrahim Khan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4817.