Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large public sector organisation that are based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
After reaching a critical milestone, they are looking for three GIS Developers to join their project team on a long-term contract.
- Support Interactive Maps and Geospatial mapping applications
- Develop incident fixes and minor enhancements
- Produce technical designs and Statement of Works documents to describe the requirements and associated technical solutions
- Provide estimations on technical solutions
- Provide technical and architectural advice within the spatial domain
- Follow development lifecycle phases from development, testing to production, particularly being involved in the deployment tasks required for each phase
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience as a GIS Developer
- Experience within large complex organisations
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Initial 3-month contract with 2x12 month extensions
- Competitive daily rate | No management/agency fee
- Opportunity to be a part of a long-term project
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.