One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Golang Developer role. In this position you are responsible for software programming.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Extensive Golang experience
- Experience in Java, J2EE -Preferable
- Experience developing RESTful web service API development
- Strong technical background working in google cloud platform
- Container Experience - Docker OR Kubernetes
- Working in Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Possess strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Possess good Planning and Co-ordination skills
My Client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious and curious Change Management Consultant with strong influencing skills and comfortable with working in a complex stakeholder environment, high level of energy, personal drive, tenacity and positivity and passion for building solutions to join the growing team in Melbourne.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in Golang programming skills to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.