To meet Modis's continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Graduate .Net Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for Software Development within Microsoft technologies for many our key clients
- Working across the full systems development lifecycle in a high-performance team environment.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and end users to provide solutions to project requirements or client needs.
- Trouble shooting and performance tuning of existing applications.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Understanding and experience with coding in .NET and other Microsoft Technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A passion for Technology and Learning is essential.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds