This amazing Irish organisation created a specialised product that has become so popular they have had to create a team in Australia to support now global client base.
This position is looking for a candidate with 0-2 years experience with application and software support. This person will need to have a strong passion to learn, be a self starter and have some foundation skills in software management and support.
This position is not one to miss out on! there will be offered training, support and the opportunity to work with a growing international business.
- Analyse platform related incidents, research and provide solutions for our B2B customers
- Troubleshoot complex problems in order to provide the best available solution or workaround within agreed service levels
- Review software and systems to identify potential or existing problems
- Document solutions to known issues and product queries
- Liaise with Development and Product teams in order to identify defects and missing product functionality prior to new releases
- Work independently and provide leadership to new staff in their department, who they may also be responsible for training.
- Will require weekend shifts as well as covering hours within the support global teams.
- Degree qualified
- General Programming Skills (C#/.Net knowledge), Microsoft Azure working experience very beneficial, Cloud working experience (services, networking).
- Analysing Information, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process desirable
- At least one year of experience dealing with customers
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
- Excellent problem solving & analytical ability
- Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
- Strong time management and multi-tasking capabilities
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.