We are seeking recent graduates with tertiary qualifications in Information Technology for a permanent Graduate Technical Consultant opportunity in Canberra.
Our ideal candidate:
You are switched-on, with good written and verbal communication skills and enjoy liaising with people at all levels. You are adaptive, have strong initiative, a keen learner and are known for thinking outside the box.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen
Role & Responsibilities:
- Delivering technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of client's suite of products.
- Interpret requirements and, working with the Engagement Managers, participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to client specifications.
- A strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users.
- Strong programming skills along with good understanding of databases
- Customer service experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.