Purpose of Role:
Create visual communications for a variety of print and digital formats that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. On a daily basis, this could involve:
- Meeting with internal stakeholders to interpret and develop required concepts.
- Interpreting agency concepts for roll out on owned assets (print & digital).
- Rolling out in store point of sale elements
- Reviewing and updating Digital POS content screen
- Updating existing artwork to evolve with the needs of the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Channel agnostic design concepts and execution
- Development of print and digital assets, from concept through to production, including (but not limited to) print and digital POS, internal magazines, social, digital display, eDM assets
- Instore POS and Print collateral, including:
- Design and produce 'All Stars' Shoptalk Magazine and POS assets (full colour) for each promotional period (12) within agreed deadline.
- To work on the POS lists in designing POS by asset from this list to ensure accuracy.
- Follow approved POS templates to input promotion.
- Work with business stakeholders to complete the necessary work, including photos to include in the Shoptalk Magazine (Promotional ends, dump bins and off location stands).
- Produce other POS materials for Caltex use to deliver various messages across the business
- At least 3 years in a graphic design role
- Advanced working knowledge of photo studio and package
- Advanced working knowledge of various graphic design package
- Working knowledge of HTML 5
Knowledge & Skills:
- POS / Promotional magazine design experience
- Highly competent in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photo shop).
- Prepress and print production experience
- Digital design experience
- Competent in motion graphics and video editing
- Can work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills to assist in managing the workflow and coordination of projects
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV & a short blurb about your career to email@example.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"