About the Company
A Govt. Client
- Development and maintenance of internal/external communication and instructional material, including online content, branding, user guides, Newsletters, and brochures.
- Designing artwork for consistent look and feel of online content and other internal/external documentation
- Design team logo and branding
Skills and Experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, Typography, and conceptual/visual ability
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio
- Advanced Adobe suite skills, specifically in Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Advanced MS Office Suite,
- Immediately knowledge to work with HTML
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of tasks and duties within a team environment or autonomously, with disciplined time and project management skills, and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong ability to problem solve (verbal and visually)
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge and use of social media
- Bonus knowledge of Atlassian Products (Confluence)
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities. Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.