Diverse and inclusive culture at a well known industry leader across ANZ offering attractive benefits including 13% Super, 50% insurance discounts, recognition and reward programs, and various corporate partner discounts.
Looking for Multiple Developers from the Mid to Tech Lead levels with strong knowledge in Guidewire ClaimsCenter, PolicyCenter & BillingCenter and the GOSU programming language. Also a strong track record in application development, maintenance and support.
Multiple permanent roles available at an industry leading ANZ wide company.
We are currently hiring for mid to senior Tech Lead level Guidewire Configuration Specialist across Claims, Policy & Billing Center Platforms team. As a Developer you will be providing expertise across the development and support of the ClaimsCenter, PolicyCenter and BillingCenter uplift, with alignment to agreed service levels. Your knowledge in web services and Java will be utilised in building integrations from Guidewire Claims, Policy & BillingCenter Platforms with our partners and the platform enhancements.
You will embrace Agile methodology and supporting frameworks, leading quality of outcome, supporting documentation, code quality and team ethos by driving these philosophy's and enabled lower environments. The intent of the role is to design, develop, support, maintain and deliver solutions to enable our business to deliver the best possible customer experience.
These roles would be responsible for ensuring all development and production support activities are performed in accordance with agreed quality principles and processes, are in-line with customer requirements and within agreed service levels and cost constraints.
Successful candidates for these roles would have:
- Strong knowledge in Guidewire ClaimsCenter, PolicyCenter & BillingCenter and the GOSU programming language
- A strong track record in application development, maintenance and support
- Prior experience in an IT environment supporting either insurance and/or financial services (products and services)
- Knowledge in Java; RESTful API; SOAP API will be advantageous
- Experience operating within an agile team environment
- Commercial experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence tools
- Automation testing capability (Ruby/Cucumber, Selenium) would be desirable
- Open 482 visa sponsorship transfers if you are presently based in Australia
- Hiring for Claims, Policy & Billing Platforms
Diverse and inclusive culture, with over 40% females in Group Technology Division Senior Leadership team. Attractive benefits include 13% Super, 50% insurance discounts, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
Flexible work options, part time, job share, compressed working weeks, generous parental leave & return to work programs.
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Tyler Ames +61 3 8628 2181.