Well known insurance firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD is seeking a Tech Lead with SME knowledge across multiple Guidewire products.
This role is to own the delivery of a number of key initiatives and ensure that they are executed on time and to outstanding quality in line with business objectives.
- Ensure detailed technical design decisions are undertaken by contributing to the development of architecture principles and overseeing their execution
- Identify industry tools that are fit for purpose and champion their adoption, providing technical guidance and recommendations to the team and business
- Ensure results are of the highest calibre with clearly articulated scope and quantified business benefit, by directing complex change involving multiple internal and external constituents/matrix partners
- Provide excellent technical leadership, ensuring that Agile standards are created and enforced
The ideal person will have:
- A breadth of relevant IT industry experience within a complex technology operating environment
- Experience in systems integration and Environment Management
- Knowledge across architecture disciplines, application development methodologies, tools and modern DevOps
- Business and IT relationship management
This is a long term contract in a forward thinking, Agile business.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Futerman on +61 3 86282145 for a confidential discussion.