My client is an international IT Firm looking for a strong Hadoop Administrator.
Technical Skills: Big Data (hive, sqoop, impala, Oozie), Linux, Python
- Technical: Good knowledge in Linux administration and Hadoop concept and architecture. Working knowledge in any of the Hadoop distributions such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Nagios; Configuration management tools such as chef, puppet, Ansible etc.
- Knowledge in bash scripting and automation.
- Good Hands on in Python
Behavioral - Good command over spoken/written English language, a team player mindset
- Certification in any Hadoop Distribution platforms (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR etc)
Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform/Amazon Web Services
- Candidate should be able to work as Hadoop Admin and related tasks, as assigned to him/her with a minimum level of supervision.
- Should be able to debug into any issues encountered, propose and deliver fixes in the assigned time.
Should be able to work on the assignment in stipulated amount time.
If it sounds like you APPLY NOW, or send your resume to Ankit Sharma in our Sydney Offices via email@example.com