One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Hadoop Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading design and development of data flows using Hadoop ecosystem components
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of large scale, high speed and low latency data solutions
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and implement architectural patterns on Big Data Platforms
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and subject matter experts to delivery data driven solutions
- Significant experience and background in developing in Java/Scala, Python, Kafka, Spark, Hbase, Impala/Hive
- Ability to quickly understand complex scenarios and technical language
- Must be eligible to obtain baseline security clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Hadoop development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"