One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Hadoop Technical Writer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced writing and communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- High level knowledge of information architecture and data driven processes
- Solid knowledge of technical documentation principles and tools like Visio
- Ability to express complex technical ideas in an uncomplicated way
- Demonstrated experience in System Architecture documentation
- Experience in setting technical specification templates, guidelines and standards for teams
- Good knowledge of the software development process, especially within Agile environments
- Must be eligible to obtain baseline security clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong technical writing skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"