One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed HANA Modeller. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Proven experience in designing, developing and implementing scalable and robust SAP Native HANA Analytical solutions.
* Significant level of technical knowledge, including any of the following:
* Experience in development of Dimension and Cube Calculation views
* Experience in HANA SQL, SQL scripting and HANA stored procedures
* Experience in development of cds views and artefacts
* Experience in development using Web IDE
* Experience in developing Operational & Management Information reporting solutions in HANA Native
* Experience in table creation, maintenance and optimisation of column tables
* Knowledge in security and data access controls within SAP HANA
Candidate Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong HANA Modeller skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace or Sejal on 0883068282. OR to apply for the role, click on the APPLY button. Email is also an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"