This fast passed organization based in Mentone has an opportunity for a Level 2-3 Helpdesk Support Officer to join them for a 3 months contract period.
A day in the life with your new team will see you handle the following responsibilities:
- Provide customers a high level of desk-side, phone, face to face and remote technical support by ensuring incidents and service requests are recorded, accurately updated and resolved within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure technical documentation relating to internal applications and systems is maintained, up to date, and communicated to the appropriate teams.
- Deliver a high standard of service to internal business units, through the maintenance, support & provision of all end-user hardware including PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and printers.
- Great overall stakeholder and user communication skills with a passion for technology.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2016/365, and excellent working knowledge of Active Directory and relevant experience with a ticketing system.
- Solid Desktop and Laptop hardware maintenance skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of initiative.
- Ideally, have experience working in an ITIL environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.