This contract role based in the SE Suburbs is with a really welcoming and collaborative organisation. They are looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineer who can provide IT support to the internal users within the organisation. You will ensure end-user requests and incidents are responded to and completed within agreed timeframes, while consistently providing a high level of technical support and customer service, whilst working in a MS environment.
- You will provide customers a high level of desk-side, phone and remote technical support by ensuring incidents and service requests are recorded, accurately updated and resolved.
- You will possess strong knowledge of Microsoft client and operating system technologies (Windows 10, ideally Office 2016/365), and good knowledge of Active Directory and DNS.
- Support & provision of all end-user hardware including PC's, laptops, tablets, smartphones and printers.
- Create, update and maintain knowledge base entries with relevant user guides and support information.
- Administer and support platforms including Cisco technologies across multiple sites.
- Identify and escalate potential impacts to service, critical incidents and incident trends.
- Have a sound customer service skills and a passion for technology.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of initiative.
- You will hold strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and concisely both written and verbally at various levels through the organization.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the prompts below with your resume in WORD Format or call Katrina Thorburn at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4864 for a confidential discussion.