12 months FTC
HR generalist experience
With offices in Asia, Africa, Australia Europe Latin America and the Middle East, our client's focus is customer experience and contact centre technologies.
As part of the team's expansion, they are after a talented a Senior Human Resource Specialist to provide consultation services and support to line managers within the Australia and New Zealand regions, ensuring effective implementation of HR best practices and transformation projects.
- Partner with managers on workforce planning, policies, processes related to New Hires, Terminations and other employee changes etc.
- Participate in the local leadership team to provide HR support and recommendations to the business
- Maintain high visibility and be the employee's first point of contact for HR-related enquiries;
- Run reports in Oracle HCM and update employee information including new hire / terminations and all job-related information to ensure data is accurate
- Facilitate collaborative problem-solving strategies to resolve employee relations issues through effective communication with all levels of employees and management through to resolution
- Provide HR support to all team members by answering HR-related questions and solving problems regarding, benefits, salary, job enquiries, policies and other HR issues
- Work with hiring managers and Finance to understand headcount requirements / budget and create requisitions in Taleo (talent management system)
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure smooth recruitment processes for candidates, including salary negotiation and offers of employment
- Prepare, process, verify and maintain employee-related documentation including offer letters, transfer letters, performance evaluations, termination letters, employee information changes and classifications, etc
- Assess training needs and collaborate with the Global L&D team to organize and deliver training sessions as appropriate in developing skills to manage human resources more effectively through coaching, instruction and training
- Demonstrated track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge and experience in human resources at a senior generalist level
- Experience / knowledge of compensation processes
- Experience supporting HR and employment matters in ANZ, preferably in the IT&T industry
- Immigration requirements and processes experience for ANZ
- Bachelor's degree in related field (preferred)
- Work Health and Safety knowledge/experience (desirable)
- HRIS system experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong communication skills
If you believe you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to me on 02 8031 6259 or send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds