6 months initial contract
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of a new HRMS platform for the business through the testing and validation of simplified HR business process across the Employee lifecycle. You should actively champion and drive simplification of HR processes and participate in design workshops to ensure that the underlying business requirements are met.
One of Australia's prime businesses is after an HR Test Analyst.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with the client's Values and People Capabilities
- Participate in HR process redesign workshops with HR business partners and representatives from the business to ensure business processes are simplified and redesigned to meet underlying business requirements
- Conduct rigorous end to end testing of redesigned HR processes to ensure that they meet the underlying business requirement, are simple and easy to use and meet any regulatory requirements
- Complete test plan documentation to high level capturing any deviations from the desired outcome in detail so that issues can be resolved
- Participate in daily team Huddles to help manage high workloads.
- Experience in business process redesign and business process testing preferably within human resources or a related field
- Ability to complete test scripts accurately including documenting any defects to a detailed level
- Proven ability to manage competing and complex tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that create insight
- Relevant business process or testing experience essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field
- Post graduate qualifications are desired but not essential
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds