Be part of a huge transformation project
Well known Australian brand
Sydney CBD, 6 months initial contract
One of Australia's prime businesses is after an HR Test Lead.
- Conduct rigorous end to end testing of redesigned HR processes to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements and are simple and easy to use
- Ensure all test documentation is completed to high level capturing any deviations from the desired outcome in detail so that issues can be resolved
- Be the conduit from the testing team into the broader project team
- Participate in daily team Huddles to help manage high workloads
- Develop and use Metrics to measure test effectiveness and efficiency
- Leverage industry test standards and performance benchmarking
- Embrace Agile methodologies and support the continual improvement approach to ensure the test processes are continually improving
- Experience in business process redesign and business process testing preferably within human resources or a related field
- Ability to complete test scripts accurately including documenting any defects to a detailed level
- Proven ability to manage competing and complex tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that create insight
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs/projects
- Experience leading small project teams
- Relevant business process or testing experience essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field
- Post graduate qualifications are desired but not essential
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds