HR Transformation Manager
The HR Transformation Manager will be responsible for driving transformation projects on payroll operations, improving employee experience and processes.
This involves problem definition to diagnosis to solution design, development and deployment with objective of providing high quality and value adding consulting solutions to customers.
- Conduct market research and gather data for specific pursuit and create solutions based on the analysis.
- Understand and assist the team to identify process level challenges and gather further data to articulate the problem statement.
- Understand 'as is 'business process and design 'to-be' process. Analyse and gather client requirements by conducting workshop, perform fit gap analysis, carry out benchmark studies, provide assistance to consultants in resolving complex requirements
- Deploy project deployment , foresee risks and plan for them proactively.
- Facilitate training to business users on the new process or technology to ensure smooth transition
- Conduct knowledge transition session with the support team and impart knowledge on business context
- Good understanding of underlying technologies that support these processes like SAP, Success Factors
- Ability to develop slick presentations and articulation of value propositions
- Bring HR domain expertise and knowledge to support the sales team in pursuits, create presentations and solution documents.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ Years of experience with minimum 2 years in transformation projects
- Experience in working with Government Payroll, On-Boarding and Position Management
- Sound knowledge and working experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP.
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds