Our client has been successful in securing a number of significant projects and their workbook continues to grow. They're renowed civil contractors for the infrastructure market across Australia. A renowed civil construction provider as such, we are seeking a Health Safety and Environment Co-ordinator to join their Infrastructure team.
This role forms an important part of the Project Management team and is responsible for the successful delivery of a healthy and safe project.
To be successful in this role, the HSE Co-Ordinator will have:
· Proven leadership skills in an Incident & Injury free work environment
· A Certificate 4 in Health and safety
· Experience in working with government authorities, including Vic Roads
· Established relationships with councils and relevant authorities
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills including consultation, facilitation and negotiation
· Well-developed time management and organisational skills
· Proven experience in meeting timeframes and achieving task outcomes
· Excellent written skills with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the business and positively drive changes
· Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation is desirable
· Compliance experience with internal systems and Australian standards
What you'll get in return
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits, we will provide support for further training and the opportunity for career development. You will be provided with a vehicle for work as well as a company phone. Our client is a well-established and specialist civil contractor.
Succesful candidates MUST HAVE experience previously working for a contractor
Location for this role is based in Brooklyn, Melbourne.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this role please contact Marvin Njovu on 0477 539 529