- Develop policies, procedures and other documents required to extend the current Health and Safety System of the company
- Lead the activities to obtain ISO 14001 for Australia and New Zealand
- Build procedures/system to obtain ISO accreditation
- Work with SharePoint
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Health and Safety, and/or Environment
- Bachelor's or related studies
- Good negotiation skills and people management skills
- Strong communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Advanced working knowledge on MS Office applications
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds