The Role & Opportunity
We are looking for a Hyperion Systems Accountant who will be responsible for the daily administration of the Oracle's Hyperion Financial Consolidation and Planning applications, comprises business as usual systems support, Data variance analysis, maintaining existing reports as well as delivering new reporting capabilities, and the rollout of the system and system changes within these applications.
- 5 years plus experience with Hyperion consolidation and planning applications, including Data Management (DM / FDM / FDMEE).
- Recent Cloud Version experience
- Experience in creating and maintaining Hyperion reports (specifically Forms, Smart View, and Financial Report). Ability to turn diverse results into readily understandable reports or summaries highlighting key aspects of operational / strategic performance.
- This role works closely with the external consultants and regional finance stakeholders across multi time zones to understand the business requirements and their data to reflect them accordingly in Hyperion
- Proven accounting, analytical skills and advanced excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills at all levels.
- Understand consolidation and planning best practices in a complex business environment.
- Understanding of technical considerations in relation to the Hyperion environment.
What's in it for you?
- A fixed term contract for 6 months with a vision of extension / Become permanent
- Location: Close to Melbourne CBD
- Immediate Start date.
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please Apply Now. For more information, please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay on 0399634833 or via email