A leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
As the IAM Technology Lead, you will be an expert contributing to, and delivering, solutions using platforms and technologies in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain. Your role is to:
- Design the processes for clients through effective diagnosis and root cause analysis
- Gather requirements and providing sound recommendations on solutions
- Define and deliver sound solutions on IAM concepts
- Working in a global delivery, multi-disciplined environment, play an integral role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain
- Proven experience delivering solutions on the following platforms / technologies:
- Okta - Single Sign-On and Federation
- SailPoint - Identity Now (role based access control)
- F5 - Access Policy Manager
- CA - Identity Manager
- CyberArk - Privileged Account Manager
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment
- Previous experience in delivering technical design documentation and conducting unit testing
- Experienced in using version management tools such as GiT
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools (such as Jenkins)
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment as well as experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Communication and Analytical skills
How to Apply:
If interested, please click the link or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
IAM Technology Lead - Permanent - Sydney CBD