One of our premium clients based in Melbourne CBD is looking for a highly experienced and committed IBM OpenPages Developer This key position will be responsible for providing implementation and development of IBM OpenPages in an agile environment.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Overall experience of 6+ years in Software Development with experience of working in Agile delivery
- At least 12 months experience of hands on implementation experience in IBM OpenPages 5.x and above
- Hands on programming experience in building triggers and helpers in IBM OpenPages 5.x and above
- Hands on experience in IBM OpenPages configuration - OP Administration activities such as Role Template creation, User Group and Domain creation, Profile Creation, Field Display Access control, Home page configuration, Fast map Import etc.
- Basic understanding & knowledge in the GRC domain
- Working knowledge of IBM OpenPages utilities like AFCON, AURA etc.
- Good programming knowledge in Core Java, JDBC, JSP, Servlets
- Security rules configuration
- Experience in working with Object manager
- Basic knowledge and experience with reporting fragments, notification manager, event studio
- Good knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD toolsets - Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket etc
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong IBM OpenPages development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Alice Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"